When it’s time to change the batteries:
- Remove the magnetic faceplate
- Pull out the battery pack from the middle most section first
- If your battery pack is on the left side of the vent, you will remove the right side first
- If your battery pack is on the right side of the vent, you will remove the left side first
- Remove and replace the batteries with new batteries
- Load your battery pack into the vent and reattach the faceplate
- Your vent may calibrate once it powers on and then will operate as normal
Changing the batteries will not change the room pairing settings, but be careful to NOT press the reset button on the vent. If the reset button is pressed before or after you change the batteries, the vent will need to be paired to the sensor again.
If you don’t change the batteries, the vent will default to open before the batteries die. and all of your settings will be saved even if the batteries run out.