If your app is having trouble connecting to the Sensi thermostat, first check the Sensi Server Status on the Sensi Support page here.
If there is an issue, your Ecovent system will reconnect automatically when the server has been restored.
If there is no reported issue, follow these steps to reconnect the Sensi wifi through the Ecovent app:
- First try reseting your Sensi thermostat
- If 10 minutes later your Sensi is still not connected
- Launch the Ecovent app and enter main menu in the top left corner of the main screen
- Select system settings
- Select "Update thermostat Wi-Fi" and follow the on screen prompts (this involves physically touching the Sensi thermostat and will require you to be home)
- You may need to perform this step individually for each thermostat in the home
If you are still unable to connect, look here for more information